Quantum magnonics, near field interference of spin waves, magnon-photon coupling, spin wave spectroscopy, broadband ferromagnetic resonance characterization, design/simulation/fabrication of 3D printed microwave cavity
- 2009 Ph.D. in Physics from the Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO), France. Thesis: “Magnetoelectricity in granular nanocomposites: Microwave analysis,” supervisor Prof. C. Brosseau
- 2006 - 2009 Ph.D. Student at the Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO), France.
- 2003 - 2006 Degree in Physics from the Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO), Brest, France
- Since 2015 Associated professor at IMT Atlantique in the microwave department
- 2013 - 2015 Researcher at the Lab-STICC, Brest, France
- 2011 - 2013 Researcher at the Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials in the Physics of nanodevices group led by Bart van Wees, Groningen, The Netherlands.
- 2010 - 2011 Researcher at the Laboratoire de Physique des Solides in the IDMAG group led by André Thiaville, Orsay, France