As part of the UBO / IBNM chair of excellence CyberIoT on the physical layer security where the Lab-STICC and the LMBA are involved, a special session on "Full-duplex communications for 5G & Beyond and IoT applications" has been proposed at the International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communications (ATC2021).
Active Researchers in Full-duplex communications for 5G & Beyond and IoT applications are highly encouraged to submit their recent original works and results to this session. The covered topics include, but are not limited to, the following items:
- Secure communications for Full-duplex transmission
- Secure advanced spatial diversity techniques
- Secure resource allocation
- Advanced self-interference cancellation techniques for full-duplex
- Full-duplex relaying and cooperative communications
- Advanced coding and modulation techniques for Full-duplex
- MIMO, Massive MIMO, beamforming and time reversal
- Front-end-radio and testbed
- Spectrum sensing and cognitive radio
- Jamming resistant communications
- Green communications
- Novel multiple access networks
- Aerial access networks
- Front-end-radio, FD antenna system and testbed.
The final submission deadline is July 10, 2021.